You can now take your IHRP Assessment FROM HOME! We will begin with IHRP-CP and IHRP-SP assessments from July 2020, and subsequently IHRP-CA assessments at a later date. With this, you can still achieve your goal of becoming IHRP certified in 2020. This is part of IHRP’s efforts to keep our candidates safe and to support Singapore’s circuit breaker efforts. So what are you waiting for?
Technical requirements needed for remote proctoring includes having a reliable laptop or desktop with built-in or external webcam, microphone and speakers. For more key information on remote proctoring, please visit our website.
Register now to enjoy our early bird fees till 3rd May 2020!
* Eligible Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents enjoy government subsidised fees
* Fees stated are subject to GST at the prevailing rate
- Over 95% of IHRP Certified Professionals feel that IHRP Certification is relevant to their future role and that the assessment was useful in developing their HR competencies and legislative knowledge.
- IHRP Certification is internationally recognised by global HR professional bodies AHRI, CIPD and SHRM. This partnership allows IHRP Certified Professionals to enjoy preferential rates and quickly gain broader recognition.
- More than 2,000 HR professionals from over 700 companies have undergone IHRP Certification and are now actively contributing in the IHRP Community.
- As a certified professional, you gain access to the latest resources on HR related matters and networking opportunities, as well as face time with senior and master professionals in the IHRP community.