“Nothing we do is more important than hiring people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not strategies.” – Lawrence Bossidy
Professional Practices & Community
The Professional Practices and Community team champions the setting and upholding of the gold standards in HR by implementing the IHRP Professional Certification Framework and promoting public confidence in the standards of HR professionals certified under IHRP.
You will support the HCDT Senior Manager to deliver the scope of services to promote the awareness and adoption of the national Human Capital Diagnostic Tool (HCDT). Your scope of work will primarily consist of:
Account Management and Business Development
- Support the HCDT Senior Manager with account management of HCDT partners such as Trade Association & Chambers, Sector Agencies, SME Centers, Strategic Alliances, etc
- Support with the tracking and reporting on programme effectiveness and outcomes achieved through these key multiplier account partnerships
- Support on the roll-out of Marketing strategies to build new leads and drive adoption of HCDT
HR Process Guides
- Conduct research and develop a set of reference guides (i.e. HR 101 Content Packs) focused on covering the 11 HR process areas and 33 sub-processes of the HCDT framework. The HR 101 Content Packs will include reference guidelines, tools/templates and case studies
- Periodically review, refresh and refine HCDT overview decks and training content
- Be familiar with the HCDT system, process flow and using its database to perform data analytics to support the strategic decision-making process
HCDT Navigator Clinics and Stakeholders’ Engagement Sessions
- Support the rollout of Navigator clinics, HCDT webinars and workshops/masterclasses to drive greater awareness, understanding and adoption of HCDT
- Ensure that the assigned HCDT assessments are conducted and completed successfully, including updating the system with complete documentation and notes
- Follow up on the report back to clients who have undertaken the HCDT assessments in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure the engagement process with HCDT client is completed within targeted timeline and client satisfaction level is desirable
- Engage with HCDT clients to share additional resources and a repeat HCDT assessment (after 6 months), in order to track progress and improvements
Any other task as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- A strong project manager, service orientated and systematic thinker with the ability to manage diverse external and internal stakeholders
- Self-directed and able to manage projects on time and on-target
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present with confidence and poise to the senior-level audience, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and is able to multi-task across concurrent projects
- Marketing orientated and customer focused
- Passionate about making a difference in helping organisations transform and grow
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions considering existing conditions and constraints
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Responsible and able to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (Intermediate level)
For any further enquiries or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
The primary responsibilities of this person is to serve as the point of contact for Sectoral engagement and project management.
Stakeholder & Project Management
- Support the Senior Manager in developing and updating the key account management plan
- Coordinate with IHRP internal key account managers to project manage the rollout of the key account management strategy
- Communicate updates/ proposals to key stakeholders (e.g. TACs and SAs) which could include preparing and presenting updates/ proposals
- Provide operational support and coordination in stakeholder management and projects
- Document and archive key materials to facilitate audits
- Manage and track budget utilisation
- Procure services and manage multiple vendors/ gig contractors to support deliverables
Awareness & Adoption Campaign
- Develop materials and collateral to promote awareness and adoption of progressive HC practices
- Lead the development of the SME Community of Practice and Resource Hub and Learning programs/ events to increase awareness and encourage adoption of progressive Human Capital practices amongst local growth enterprises
- Support PP&C department and cross-department taskforce projects as applicable
To be considered for this role, ideally, you’ll have the following requirements
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills – experience in coordinating projects cross-departments or external stakeholders
- Familiarity with management of relations with government agencies, trade associations, business chambers, companies, unions etc is preferred
- Familiarity of players in the local HR ecosystem is an advantage
- Strong project management skills i.e. ability to manage and track multiple deadlines and deliverables across departments and stakeholders is critical
- Strong written and spoken communications as well as ability to present to key stakeholders is critical
- Ability to work flexibly when necessary to interact with the Sectoral Partners and Trade Associations as frequently as possible
For any further enquiries or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Certification & Customer Experience
The Certification & Customer Experience team oversees the day-to-day implementation of the operational activities of the company and ensuring they are run effectively and efficiently in line with IHRP’s strategic plan, developmental plan and operational plan and objectives.
This role will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
This role will support HOD in managing IHRP’s Corporate Partner Community, in professionalising their HR Teams through the IHRP Certification, HCDT and Skills Badges. The incumbent will also work directly with HOD on special assignments.
You will be responsible to:
- Develop a growth strategy and initiatives focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets or Understand customers’ needs and enhance the value proposition of Corporate Partnership Programme (CPP)
- Develop business development plans align with business development strategies. Acquisition of new corporate organisations to join IHRP CPP fulfillment of Corporate Partner Benefits
- Drive the engagement with HR practitioners and corporate clients to raise adoption of the IHRP Certification and other products and services such as CPP, Certification, Skill Badges, HCDT, etc
- Key Account Management of IHRP Corporate Partners in driving IHRP Certification numbers
- Organise business meetings with prospective clients
- Use business network and support knowledge sharing sessions and outreach events to explore new business opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing Corporate Partners
- Establish and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders, institutions, and other partners across the HR landscape to positively impact company’s objectives
- Devise and monitor metrics for measuring the level of engagement with customers, as well as key stakeholders and partners
- Develop and coach staff into valuable sales people
- Manage yearly Appreciation Event for Corporate Partners
- Support HOD in special projects such as 5-Year Funding Proposal & Budget Forecast
- Other adhoc assignments working directly with HOD
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in business development, marketing, or related discipline preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Possess strong organisational skills to manage projects with many moving parts within a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong networking skills and proactive in building relationships with partners
- Knowledge of the HR, L&D market
- Solid business, planning, budget management acumen, and high business analytical capability
- Well skilled in strategic thinking and business strategy executions with proven successful record in business management.
- Capable of working productively and collaboratively with both internal partners and external collaborators
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills and effectively bilingual
- An experienced professional within a corporate training, and B2B sales space.
- Candidates with managerial experience or strong individual contributors who are looking for leadership opportunities are welcome to apply.
- Prior business development or sales experience selling Human Resource, L&D and/or recruitment solutions to clients and/or tender is a plus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Assessment & Knowledge
The Assessment & Knowledge team oversees the end-to-end business operations for the national HR certification and multiple Human Capital (HC) projects on behalf of government agencies and statutory boards. These include projects aimed at establishing the current state of HC maturity in organisations and initiatives to strengthen the HR profession in Singapore through training and skills development.
You will report to the Director, Assessment & Knowledge, and ensure that certification products, policies, standards, and the framework for IHRP meet the organisation’s desired business outcomes and are consistent with quality standards for certification bodies. The scope of your role will cover:
- Manage successful deployment and maintenance of IHRP’s question bank, assessment framework, system and policies
- Engage with external stakeholders (HR professionals, Board and Committee members, private sector companies and sector agencies) in the promotion / adoption of IHRP certification
- Generate learning resources to support pre-certification candidates in their preparation for IHRP Certification
- Work with internal departments to consolidate data sources, conduct data analysis and engage in data storytelling for the purpose of advancing human capital agenda with corporate and organisational policies
- To lead and conduct mixed methods research projects, such as national landscape studies; studies on the trends and developments in the human capital sector in Singapore and beyond; etc.
- Provide actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders with recommendations to inform and strengthen strategies and practices.
- For each project, responsibilities include conceptualisation and scoping of research themes and questions, overall project management, lead and/or conduct literature review, planning for data collection and fieldwork, data processing and analysis, sense making and developing reports and presentations to inform and strengthen strategies and practices.
- Manage collaborative research and data analytics work with partners such as government agencies, institute of higher learning.
- Manage and liaise with external vendors/research companies where necessary.
- Design and delivery of focus group workshops
Education and experience:
- Degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business or other related fields.
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficient in quantitative & qualitative data collection and analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods management
- Proficient with mining and exploitation of large data sets for statistical analysis, curation of insights through visualisation and presentation of findings in a coherent manner.
- Proficient in the use of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI), data analytics (e.g. SPSS, STATA or equivalent analytics tools) and data handling softwares (e.g. Python, R, SQL), as well as knowledge in regression and structural equation modelling methods
- Numbers-savvy and possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, with strong ability to connect the dots and grasp new and abstract concepts quickly
- Possess the maturity and interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationships and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across academic, commercial and government sectors
- Experienced project manager with ability to think independently to offer resolutions to issues or barriers stakeholders may face
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment where ambiguity is high and overseeing multiple projects at the same time
- Outline first draft conclusions and recommendations
- Be a confident presenter, able to co-present report findings and provide valuable input in discussions
- Curiosity and interest in looking for data and statistics that creates value
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to partner with a community of external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects.
- Passionate about making a difference in the HR Professional community in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions considering existing conditions and constraints.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passion for and curiosity in HR, L&D, assessments and research
- Solid commercial acumen
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Creativity, both making connections and original thinking
- Strong sense of individual responsibility as well as ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
The Skills Development Specialist is a firm supporter of the SkillsFuture movement and finds alignment with the SDP project mission. The Skills Development Specialist is responsible for the planning, organising and execution of activities for the three focus areas, namely, Skills Articulation, Skills Aggregation and Skills Recognition in conjunction with Knowledge Partnership,
He/she is expected to:
- work closely with SSG and sector agency to set up and support a skills panel to govern and drive the implementation of the SDP project
- engage, foster and maintain positive relationship with key stakeholders such as government agencies, unions, industry leaders, domain/professional experts, academia etc to consult on topical- and/or implementation-related matters
- scan and analyse local and overseas industry landscape and market trends impacting jobs-skills contents, and identify industry-recognised skills certification pathways that support formal, non-formal and informal learning related to jobs-skills changes or emerging trends using appropriate methodologies and approaches such as desktop research, one-on-one consultation, focus group, survey etc;
- perform qualitative analysis of the jobs-skills insights by validating the findings with relevant industry stakeholders, and work with SSG to tap on its quantitative skills data and advanced skills data analytics to strengthen the validation process;
- produce and refresh jobs-skills insights, resources and advisories, including upkeeping relevant contents in the Jobs-Skills Repository and Skills Frameworks;
- undertake appropriate activities to disseminate the jobs-skills insights, resources and advisories to inform and influence enterprises and/or individuals to take concrete actions in skills development;
- conduct regular progress tracking and reporting, including interim and post-pilot diagnosis to ascertain the impact and effectiveness of the work carried out under each of the focus areas.
- Support Knowledge Partnership Functional Lead in project activities for product management (e.g., application management, technical support, and development of e-learning content) for mico-credentials.
- Take part in planning of various projects by effectively engaging and managing stakeholders and providing project management to ensure delivery success
- Work with internal departments to consolidate competency data, conduct skills / needs analysis and engage in data storytelling for the purpose of advancing upskilling and recertification efforts for certified HR community
- Engaging with training and learning eco-system including Autonomous Universities, Polytechnics, private training providers and corporate academies to drive Knowledge Partnerships and micro-credentials.
- Tertiary qualification preferably in HR or business-related areas or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- A keen interest in analysis of jobs and skills, and project management.
- Forward-looking, pro-active, perceptive, analytical and able to multi-task.
- Results-oriented, self-driven, able to operate independently as well as work well in a team, curious, resourceful, open-minded, flexible and adaptable, enjoys solving problems and provide workable recommendations in a dynamic environment.
- Adept in navigating around uncertainties and managing the demands and challenges posed by the project.
- Well-organised and meticulous with commitment to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong engagement abilities with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation and influencing skills
- Comfortable with stakeholder engagement and is skilful in building relationships across public and private networks.
- Possession of sector domain knowledge and/or skills/competency framework and CET experience would be an advantage for this role.
Digital & Technology
The Digital & Technology team is responsible for supporting our Organization’s Technology requirements and Digital solutions implementation. They work closely with other teams to implement strategies to engage our audience through digital channels and provide platforms that support the communities we had built.
You will report directly to the Business Applications Manager for the technology projects. Your main responsibilities will include performing detailed requirement studies, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance tests. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, designing concepts and translating processes to the technical team yet being able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis and user testing
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, technology team and management staff to achieve desired results of business and user needs
- Conduct business process modelling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Able to translate requirements with technical team and vendors
- Carries analytical, conceptual, and agile way of thinking skills
- Strong communication and storytelling skills to work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions.
- Able to provide human centered designs through tools like Miro, Adobe XD or similar tools will be a plus
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
- Min Diploma / Degree
- Experience in project management, stakeholders/ vendors/ user management
- Entry level with relevant knowledge or Possess degree in IT relevant field are welcome to apply. Training will be provided
- Good Understanding in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Project Methodologies
- Database Administration (DBA) skills and SQL queries capabilities will be a plus
- Experience with MS PowerBI or other BI reporting solutions will be a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line and note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Marketing & Outreach
The Marketing & Outreach team is the business development and partnership function of IHRP that drives engagement and outreach to the HR and business communities in support of Human Capital development and building the pipeline that will ultimately lead to conversion.
Human Resource & Administration
The Human Resource & Administration (HRA) team,that you will be part of, is responsible for supporting approximately 30 employees in the delivery of day-to-day HR and administrative functions ensuring they are run efficiently and effectively in support of the organisational goals and employee needs.