Every organisation brings with it an entire set of challenges that need to be overcome. With the launch of Singapore’s Industry Transformation Programme, roadmaps have been developed for 23 industries to address issues within each industry and deepen partnerships between government, firms, industries, trade associations and chambers.
As such, the HR Industry Manpower Plan (HRIMP) was developed to strengthen the HR profession and HR services sector in Singapore, and partner business leaders in developing a future-ready workforce. This will also underpin the effort made on the 23 Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs) to promote growth and competitiveness in key sectors and create good jobs for Singaporeans.
As an employer, getting your HR team certified will:
- Make well-informed HR decisions for your organisation. IHRP certified professionals are proficient in the Body of Competencies (BoC), a holistic and rigorous framework that defines a great HR professional.
- Give them the capabilities to use data and apply analytics to guide decisions in hiring, staff deployment, training and talent development.
- Make them proficient in leveraging technology to optimise HR operations.
What this means for you:
- Make well-informed HR decisions for your organisation. IHRP certified professionals are proficient in the Body of Competencies (BoC), a holistic and rigorous framework that defines a great HR professional. What this means is they will be versed in labour policies and legislation, and well equipped to handle day-to-day HR issues that could arise.
- Better management of manpower resources. when your team is proficient in hiring the right talent, planning a training and talent development plan for them and managing a higher staff retention rate. This will ensure alignment with your business goals.
- Lessen frustrations in a day to day work environment. With an organised, optimised HR operation in place within your company, employees can be much more efficient and productive