Date & Time
21 Aug 2017 12:00AM to 30 Sep 2017 12:00AM
Singapore Polytechnic, 500 Dover Rd, 139651 or PwC Building, 8 Cross Street, 048424 or other locations such as university campus (Venue and Time TBC)
The IHRP Certification is part of the HR Industry Manpower Plan’s efforts to strengthen the capabilities of the HR Profession. It aims to strengthen the HR standards of excellence and ensure that certified HR professionals have the necessary skills, knowledge and attributes to deliver positive business impact. As part of IHRP’s efforts to maintain a deep and relevant question bank for assessment, IHRP will be conducting a Field Test for newly developed assessment questions. Your participation in the Field Test will be extremely critical to the validation of questions that will be included in future assessments.
What is the Certification Framework?
Why get yourself certified?
As a HR practitioner, getting yourself IHRP-certified:
- gives you an industry-endorsed mark of quality that acknowledges your mastery of HR competencies and behaviours that are increasingly valued by employers.
- signals to your peers and employers that you are always current in your role through certification and recertification.
- demonstrates your commitment to career-long learning, progress and mastery in the key capabilities that will prepare you to support management and workforce through business transformation.
Why participate in the field test?
We are seeking volunteers to field test Papers A, B and C across IHRP Certified Professional (IHRP-CP) and IHRP Senior Professional (IHRP-SP)
The standard fee for the 2 certification levels is as follows:
However, as a gesture of our appreciation for the field test participants’ contribution, IHRP will be offering the following incentives upon the completion of the field test:
- Fee waivers for IHRP Certification for field test participants
- Conferment of IHRP Certification for field test participants subject to the following requirements:
- – Obtain a pass score for the allocation field test questions
- – Obtain a pass score for the top-up papers during assessment go-live in 2018
- – Complete the stage 1 experience and training review process by IHRP
- Recognition of this time commitment as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours
PwC, our partner in the certification development journey, will be facilitating the field test.
Field Test Details
IHRP Certified Professional Field Test
IHRP Senior Professional Field Test
|Who||The participant should have about 5-8 years of HR experience, typically at an HR Manager level, responsible for developing/implementing HR policies and programmes to deliver HR services. S/He is also required to be a current HR Professional with at least two (2) years of relevant HR experience in a level corresponding to the above profile.||The participant should have about 8-12 years of HR experience, typically at a Senior HR Manager or HR Director level, in a leadership role with responsibilities for leading a HR function, designing/developing HR policies and programmes, and providing direction/day-to-day guidance for HR service delivery. S/He is also required to be a current HR Professional with at least two (2) years of relevant HR experience in a level corresponding to the above profile.|
|Assessment Paper Details||Paper A: Legislation-based multiple choice questions
Paper B: Case scenario-based multiple choice questions assessing HR competencies, mindsets and behaviours
|Paper C: Case scenario-based short answer questions assessing HR competencies, mindsets and behaviours|
|When||Group 1 (Paper A) 3rd week of August | Time commitment: 3h 30 mins
Group 2 (Paper B) 3rd week of August | Time commitment: 4h 50 mins
|Group 1 (Paper C) 1st week of September | Time commitment: 3h 40 mins
1st week of December | Time commitment: 4h 10 minsORGroup 2 (Paper C) 3rd week of September | Time commitment: 3h 40 mins
4th week of November | Time commitment: 4h 10 mins
*The nominated candidate will need to come twice as part of Group 1 or Group 2
Please email to register your interest and know more about the Field Test.
Please indicate the following in your email:
- Job Title
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident or Non-Singapore
- Level of Certification (IHRP-CP or IHRP-SP) and Paper (Paper A, B or C) you are interested in
- A copy of your CV
Your contributions will be invaluable to the development of the IHRP certification and in furthering Singapore’s National HR agenda.