Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Human Resources, you will lead the Rewards team to design programs to strengthen employee experience
- Develop and implement policies and frameworks around Total Rewards (including LTIP and STIP), end-to-end performance review and calibration, health and wellness, and Executive Compensation plans specific to the region;
- Work with business to track the performance scorecards on identified business metrics and deliver variable compensation frameworks in support of new and agile business directions and strategies
- Drive alignment of grading and salary structure for the companies within the region;
- Collaborate with country HR to conduct analysis and benchmarking for market relevance and competitiveness;
- Redesign employee benefits and way of work to support the future workforce
- Handle expatriate management and regional mobility matters
- Establish and conduct regular review HR Policies to ensure market competitiveness and drive employer branding programs that is reflective of our talent brand;
- Drive active sharing of market intelligence within HR structure and provide key information to support decisions surrounding rewards;
- Ensure that HR policies, procedures and programs are aligned with the regulatory requirements in each jurisdiction and address any non-compliance matters timely and effectively.
- At least 8 years of relevant HR experience, with a strong focus on Rewards and some regional experience across Southeast Asia;
- Prior experience in MNC / FMCG environment will be highly advantageous;
- A Degree in Business / Human Resources or equivalent is fundamental;
- Ability to lead complex projects across countries with excellent communication and manage senior leaders' expectations;
- Ability to demonstrate poise and present data to senior management with role credibility
- Has a point of view and can develop complex analysis surrounding workforce planning, forecasting, compensation and performance calibration analysis etc;
- Able to articulate key business insights from analysis and dissect complex findings into relevant recommendations
- High level of energy and resilience; resourceful and creative, and able to operate with integrity;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, demonstrates cultural sensitivity and armed with good social and communication skills.
Offer ended on May 21, 2022