Reporting to the Deputy Director in the HROD, you will be responsible for the Organisation Development (OD) and HR Technology department. The role requires working closely with various stakeholders within the organisation in culture building and drive organisational effectiveness and efficiencies. The officer will recommend and facilitate sustainable OD programmes to engage and empower officers in alignment and accomplishing AGC’s strategic goals. The role also requires supporting organisation’s transformation and change management efforts as well as project managing key projects that drive improvement in business processes and systems to achieve operational excellence.
- Manage a team of officers in strategic OD planning, communication with various stakeholders, understanding various OD levers and implementing strategic programmes to meet organisational objectives.
- Provide sensemaking and recommend suitable intervention measures by leveraging on data insights and diagnostic analytics
- Engage leadership team/ sponsors, business users and vendors on initiatives, plans and deliverables
- Manage and track OD/project deliverables, budget and resourcing
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies across functions to minimize impact on project delivery
- Translate and align strategic direction and requirements into programme/ project requirements
- Evaluate and propose improvements to continuously enhance performance in business processes and systems
- Lead the change management process to drive adoption of new initiatives, processes, systems across the organization
- Tertiary or professional qualification
- At least 8 years’ of working experience, with prior experience as Business Analyst, OD specialist or equivalent
- Proven track record in OD and project management
- Proven track record in driving change and managing conflicts to achieve desired outcome
- Ability to engage, build relationships and influence senior management and key business stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities effectively and work under pressure and tight timelines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The AGC offers a salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, Annual Variable bonuses, performance bonuses and annual increments based on merit. We invest in our officers and support their career aspirations so that they can reach their fullest potential. We also place great importance on our officers’ physical and mental well-being through work-life harmony programmes.
All new appointees will be appointed on a two-year contract in the first instance.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Should you encounter difficulty in applying for this role, please email us directly at AGC_HR_Recruit@agc.gov.sg before the closing date of this job posting. Kindly attach your resume and indicate this position you are keen on in the email subject.
As a Corporate Partner, AGC supports the professional development of our HR Team in the IHRP certification.