ScienTec is looking for an aspiring individual who wishes to craft out a rewarding internship in recruitment. A key day-to-day task will involve assistance in the selection, interview and hiring process, as we source for the right talents for our client.
- Winter Internship Intake: Starting from end Oct 2021 onwards
- Spring Internship Intake: Starting from Jan 2022 onwards
Look forward to a fantastic journey where you can gain invaluable experience in recruitment, human resources, customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills in real-life situations. Work closely with our team leaders and a team of passionate recruiters to achieve and deliver outcomes. You will be expected to perform, or be keen on learning how to perform, the following tasks:
- Assist project manager in project admin & service planning work
- Screening of candidates and recommendation of suitable candidates for available job openings
- Pre-evaluation of candidates to assess job suitability
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, logistics arrangements, etc. for the team
- Maintain project management schedule to monitor progress for various stages
- Prepare documentations according to project needs
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Strong team player
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Organised, analytical and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate urgency and can work efficiently and effectively despite time pressures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- IHRP Certification Preferred
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, we want to work with YOU!
Apply HERE, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information. Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.