Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 large company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional HR Technology Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Examine current processes and identity/develop new processes/systems for efficient HR management, in consultation with HR managers (regional leads, HR systems administrators e.g. Greenhouse) and other departments (Finance, Business Technology (BT) etc)
- Serve as a core/co-system administrator for HR core systems (Namely, Greenhouse, Workato internal automation), and support system efficiency improvements, critical system maintenance and operational tasks (configuration and end user access) within these core systems
- Review existing HR technology stack and lead/co-lead the purchase of any new systems by completing the tool evaluation process with the BT/Legal/Security teams
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Take charge of building and maintaining integration of HR systems, and HR workflow automations on the Workato platform, and collaborating with the BT team for any integration to non-HR systems.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Have a clear understanding of the Workato platform and possess the ability to build workable and efficient solutions using Workato
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS Analysis
- IHRP Certification Preferred