Are You Our Next Difference Maker?
We are looking for a HR Lead to join our Human Resources team in Neste Asia Pacific.
Purpose of the job is to serve as a HR Lead for the HR Excellence Team as well as the business partner to provide HR support to the business, increase organizational efficiency and drive high-performance culture.
Your main responsibilities include
- Act as the HR Lead for HR Excellence Team
- Responsible for the NMS/HR policy updates
- Responsible for Employer Branding / Talent Acquisition
- Continuously streamline HR processes to achieve efficiency and improve productivity
- Ensure a high level of positive employee experience when delivering the HR services
- Ensure compliance of HR processes
- Act as HR business partner for the respective departments
- Focus in on engineer level
- Develop and implement HR initiatives and policies;
- Facilitate the delivery of global HR interventions and programme;
- Facilitate management decision making by providing business-relevant human resources information
- Manage workforce planning process to meet business needs
- Provide support in the areas of organizational design to ensure organizational functionality and resource effectiveness;
- Maintain a cost efficient manpower base
- Drive performance management system to encourage employees at all levels to stretch their performance and contribute to business results
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Degree in HR Management, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant HR experience in both commercial and manufacturing environments with 5 years managerial experience, preferably in a petrochemical or chemical industry. Experience working in a matrix environment.
We also value
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethics; Detailed and result-oriented and innovative
- Strong organization skills and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment;
- Analytical thinking and project management mindset
- Strong communicator and influencer with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.