Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you contribute to support the delivery of excellent HR operations in the region and take it to the next level. Are you eager to establish clarity and alignment on HR services provided in the region? Would you like a job with collaboration and high demands from the business on value creating deliveries? Then this position might be a great opportunity for you. Click the apply-button to send your application.
You will join our Ramboll Support Organization
As our new HR Assistant, you will be part of the larger HR Operations team in the MEAP region (Middle East, India and Asia Pacific). Your role is based in Singapore where you will work within a diverse business support team as well as other colleagues in the MEAP region.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the HR operation needs of various business units, HRBP, HR COE’s and most importantly, our employees. The role & responsibilities include all HR related operational activities of our employee’s career cycle. You will be assisting the HR team in dealing with many stakeholders on a daily basis to support them with tasks related to employees, monitoring and producing HR-related reports and ensuring compliance with relevant local and national regulations. This position reports to the HR Operations Lead in MEAP.
You will work with and support the HRBP and HR COE’s in implementing changes in HR related policies and processes based on laws, compliance requirements, trends and business changes. Your day to day task includes supporting and assisting the HR team in
- End-to-end employee onboarding and separation process including coordination with support teams (IT/FM/Finance) on relevant systems set up
- Be involved in administering the employee induction program
- Recruitment activities such as job posting, interview appointments arrangement
- Managing the Work pass process
- Administering the employee benefit program
- Taking care of employee health and safety and wellbeing activities
- Maintaining employee’s personal file and all employee records
- Administering HR letters (i.e. offer letter, employment certification letter, visa invitation etc.)
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time
- Strong sense of confidentiality, ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in a team
- Client service minded and ability to prioritise and manage time well to ensure timely service delivery
- Ability to liaise cross-functionally to develop a rapport with peers and other functions
- Have a pro-active in approach and a catalyst for change
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage ad-hoc requests in a timely and quality driven manner
- Interacting confidently with various levels including senior staff
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is
- Diploma in HRM or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience in HR operations for consultancy or engineering industry
- IHRP - Certified Associate (IHRP – CA) will be an added advantage
- Experience in using Workday or similar HRIS software will be an added advantage
- Recruitment experience will be an added advantage
- Possess knowledge of local labour laws
- Excellent MS Office skills especially MS Excel, Power BI & MS Power Point
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally, to liaise seamlessly with our English-speaking colleagues
How To Apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.