Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, focusing on four key areas comprising energy & environment, urban development, connectivity and asset management.
With sustainability at the core of our strategy, Keppel harnesses the strengths and expertise of our business units to develop, operate and maintain real assets, which provide diverse solutions that are good for the planet, for people and for the Company.
Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
1. Manage the annual increment and performance bonus activities
2. Manage employee shares grant and vesting activities
3. Liaise with shares system provider on shares grant and vesting activities as well as system enhancements and any other matters
4. Participate in the flexible benefits framework review exercise
5. Liaise with flexible benefits administration provider on data exchange, processes and any other matters
6. Manage salary recovery, claims escalation, flexible benefits data interface issues
7. Main liaison to the Business Units assigned on Compensation & Benefits related matters
8. Participate in Compensation & Benefits surveys
9. Appointment as project lead and/or any other adhoc duties as assigned by the Team Lead
1. Degree in any discipline
2. Minimum 8 years of working experience with at least 5 years of relevant experience
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
5. Service mindset and a good team player
6. Meticulous, hardworking, self-driven and proactive