This is an individual contributor role whereby you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for planning and managing HR initiatives, particularly in the area of talent and career development in MTI.
You will be required to establish and develop robust policies, processes and programmes to facilitate the career development of MTI officers. You will manage but not limited to the following:
• Competency and career development framework
• Administration of posting exercises
• Overseas postings
• Postgraduate scholarship administration
• Capability development
• Strategic workforce planning
You should possess the following:
• Relevant field of study in Business Administration, Human Resource or related discipline
• At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the area of talent development and policy-making. Those with public sector experience will have an advantage.
• Strong ability to conceptualise and articulate policies in writing
• Strong personal initiative and resourcefulness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
• Resilient and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• IHRP Certification Preferred