Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 large company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Workplace Experience Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Singapore office, including the office re-opening process / office access provisioning and deprovisioning for employees and guests, sanitizing processes, mail and shipping and office supply management
- Serve as an ambassador of Workato as you are the first point of contact for visitors to the Singapore office which is the APAC regional HQ
- Understand the APAC region spatial needs and lead the office managers and employees in APAC countries to meet the spatial requirements - this could include leasing our own office space, using flexible shared workspaces, providing individual passes to flexible shared workspace as well as helping employees set up home offices
- Take charge of planning for and tracking workplace budgets and expenses
- Manage external vendors and be responsible for tracking outcomes through SLAs and KPIs to ensure that projects are executed according to plan, delivered on time, and kept within budget
- Collaborate with the Finance & Legal teams for record-keeping, light bookkeeping, and documentation
- Partner with the HR, Growth/Marketing and Business Technology teams on onboarding/offboarding, asset management, swag inventory management, name card printing and employer branding
- Support the execution of events (both in office and off-site) for both candidates/employees and customers/partners
- Establish and continually optimize processes to improve the work environments that enhance the employee experience, and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Develop transition plans and create communication plans for impacted employees and teams in response to changes in space planning and work environments
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in facility management, office services, administration, or office management; experience should ideally be in a similar position at the regional/global HQ of a company
- Exposure to the tech industry preferred
- Strong project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Must have led initiatives to improve workplaces to enhance employee experience, and/or to comply with health and safety regulations
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills as you are required to work with both internal and external stakeholders independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional language proficiency in other APAC markets is a plus)
- IHRP Certification Preferred