Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 large company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - SaaS / iPaaS to join our growing team. In this role, you will be involved in full-cycle recruiting, by creating strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs across our APJ, US and Europe Offices. You will also be responsible to:
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to design and implement the full cycle recruitment process and bring the best talents onboard.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Source candidates through both online (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) and offline (e.g. job fairs and recruitment events) channels
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving them through the interview process in a timely manner
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Produce weekly recruitment metrics and dashboards (via Greenhouse ATS)
- Carry out all telephone screens with candidates ahead of submission to business
- Carry out any formal online assessment or tests
- 5+ years of experience working in recruitment in-house/RPO and/or global agency
- Experience working within a SaaS-based, high-growth tech start-up environment is a MUST
- Experience filling talents for multiple countries is preferred
- Knowledge of ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- IHRP Certification Preferred
- Strong relationship and consultative skills with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with the ability to influence, inform and negotiate
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong problem-solving, resourceful and reporting skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude and a quick learner
- Strong attention to detail with the capability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills