Do you have what it takes to be part of the HR team in Titansoft?
As part of the HR team in the Best Tech Company to work for, we do things a bit differently. We're also proud to be holders of HRD Asia's Innovative HR Team award because normalcy is too #mainstream and we are driven to continuously improve everything we do! Something unique about us is that we incorporate Agile into our HR practices, but to be frank, it may not suit everyone. However, if you are passionate to make a difference, are creative, fun and ready to take on challenges head on, then we are looking for people just like you!
(Here's what we mean by fun - our staff dressing up as the God of Prosperity to distribute red packets to our people. Or facilitating a Scrum Team retrospective meeting using Skittles!)
Step into the world of Titansoft and experience HR in a whole new way!
For this position, you can expect a monthly salary between SGD 3,500 to SGD 6,500.
- Undertake end-to-end recruitment process such as proactively sourcing of candidates, resume screening, conducting phone interviews to filter the most suitable candidates, giving POV on potential hires, etc
- Build strong business knowledge and integrate into sourcing talent attraction strategies ensuring both current and future needs are considered
- Work with our Corporate Communications Specialist to uplift our employer branding and plan recruitment activities to strengthen candidate pipeline
- Understand local legislation with regards to contracts, visa/work permits, fair consideration framework
- Collaborate with hiring managers, building strong internal relationships and working processes
- Establish and maintain an accurate candidate pipeline
- Monitor and prepare recruitment metric for monthly management reports
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects and tasks as required
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Social Science (Psychology) with preferably 3 years of working experience
- IHRP Certification Preferred
To be successful in this role...
You will be required to communicate well with internal and external parties. Strong written skills will be advantageous. Being meticulous and analytical will help you to discover new insights to solve problems. At times, things may get hectic, adrenaline will kick in and you will need to be able to adapt quickly. Our "weapon of choice"? Microsoft Office Applications! (As such, proficiency is a must)
Don't be afraid to challenge the status quo. Be passionate about continuous learning (As this is one of our core values, if you don't enjoy continuously improving yourself, you might find it stressful in our environment). Not forgetting that being open to ideas/feedback and being adaptive would help you to fit into our culture a lot easier.
If you are able to facilitate discussions with other teams, that would be splendid!
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!