The Winstedt School is a growing K-12 international school with ~70 full-time employees with teachers and staff that are passionate about the mission of the school to transform education in Asia for students who learn differently.
We are looking for a dynamic, and friendly Human Resource specialist who also believes in our mission with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience to join our Team. The Human Resource Manager reports directly to the CEO and works closely with the School Principal.
As our HR Manager you will develop and manage the overall provision of the HR management systems at the school including:
- Review and update existing and develop new HR policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with policies of The Winstedt School, Singapore’s Employment Act and Law.
- Manage the full spectrum of the recruitment cycle from talent sourcing to negotiation of offers and onboarding.
- Review sourcing and selection strategies to ensure a healthy pipeline of high-quality talent for the school to fulfil manpower needs.
- Develop and implement HR strategies in the areas of talent retention.
- Support and enhance the employee engagement culture of the school to create a positive employee relations climate.
- Collaborate with staff of all levels and departments to provide advice and support in HR matters.
- Provide day-to-day HR operational tasks including management of work/employment pass for international staff; posting and tracking job vacancies; coordinating interviews; negotiating offers and issuing employment contracts; onboarding new staff and providing orientation; managing resignation/termination procedures; performance review system; payroll matters; and renewal of annual staff insurance.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources/Business Administration or equivalent hands-on operational HR experience and demonstrated knowledge.
- Candidates applying should possess an IHRP Certification.
- Cultural Intelligence to work in an environment of diverse nationalities.
- Approachable to all levels of employees.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Annual Leave, Urgent Leave, Comprehensive Medical Insurance Coverage and Leave Benefits, Staff Wellness (Flexi) Benefits, Childcare Leave, Extended Childcare Leave, Paternity Leave, Compassionate, and Bereavement Leave Benefits.