As part of the HR and Corporate Services team, you will play a pivotal role in working together with the team to manage a wide spectrum of HR functions and projects. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer & Head of Standards and work closely with the management team to develop and execute People and Culture strategies and activities that foster growth, attract high quality talent, formulate talent development strategies, increase employee satisfaction and strengthen organisational effectiveness.
- Manage the talent recruitment effort, which includes drafting and posting of job advertisements, interview arrangements, preparing salary proposals and appointment letters.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal process that drives high performance.
- Manage annual compensation and benefits review (e.g. bonuses, salary reviews, promotion, budgeting, insurance renewal) and facilitate the approval process with remuneration review committee.
- Assess learning and development needs to implement talent development strategy and monitor progress.
- Review HR policies to ensure relevance and updated
- Review processes and systems and work closely with internal stakeholders such as IT and Risk team to manage outsource vendors to ensure the robustness and effectiveness of HRM systems to meet the institute’s HR administration needs, such as staff onboarding, off boarding, monthly salary crediting, CPF contributions and filing of statutory submissions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable human resource related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Nurture a positive working environment through staff engagement strategies
- A degree in business, human resource management or related discipline.
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Prior experience in payroll processing and compensation and benefits will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Collaborative, personable style with strong analytical skills.
- Possesses a strategic mindset with a focus on proactiveness and results.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.