The incumbent will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of human resource management programmes, policies, and practices encompassing staffing, wage and salary administration, leave administration, performance appraisal, and employee relations.
- University degree plus post graduate (preferably with a major in Human Resource)
- IHRP Senior Professional preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the full spectrum of Human Resources - with a focus on performance and relationship management, with 4 years in a leadership capacity.
- Exposure to the Business Excellence framework, organisational development, change management initiatives, and HR digital transformation, would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of the local Employment Act and relevant legislations.
- High level of personal and professional integrity (EQ).
- Manage the full HR spectrum including but not limited to the implementation of workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, total rewards, learning and development, employee engagement, experience and wellbeing.
- Support the KMP* on all human resources-related matters.
- Effectively partner and support organisation transformation initiatives, including digital HR, with the application of change management principles.
- Formulate and review HR policies and recommend improvements which reflects SINDA as a progressive and inclusive employer.
- Ensure competitiveness of total rewards through the effective and appropriate use of market intelligence (e.g: market trends, surveys, networks).
- Collaborate with leaders and employees to champion HR initiatives.
- Partner with leaders to build capabilities for a future-ready workforce.
- Compliance to all local employment laws, legislations and SINDA’s governance controls.
- Lead, motivate, coach and engage the HR team.
*KMP - Key Management Personnel (Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officers)
Applicants will be assessed to determine fit as either a Senior Manager or Assistant Director. If you are keen, please submit your resume together with a cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank all applicants for your interest.