We are looking for a Human Resources Executive to engage our internal customers to drive the operational and administrative aspect of Human Resources in Safe Space.
This critical function is responsible for the lifecycle of employees and freelancers in the business.
It works with the rest of the Safe Space organization to uncover new ways to make Safe Space a part of everyday life and to improve our product.
- Proactively contribute to maintaining a healthy and safe working environment including hazard identification and any workplace committee/fire safety initiatives
- Ensure all administration and documents in processed in accordance with applicable regulatory procedures and standards
- Prepare all HR related letters/correspondence as required
- Ensuring all HR related documents, SOPs and e-learning materials are up to date
- Support the smooth on-boarding of new employees. Ensure all paperwork is complete in accordance with HR process requirements and new employees complete the on-boarding and induction process (contract, e-learning, induction, paperwork, manager preparation, security pass etc.).
- Ensuring new employees complete their bio on various platforms (Pingboard, Linkedin)
- Efficiently process all work visas and dependent applications to ensure the Company is able to efficiently secure resources required within the timelines – prepare documentation and process as required ensuring communication to the individual and manager
- Support and coordinate Employee engagement activities (Working with Culture Crew on Wind Down Fridays, Lunch and Learn activities and more initiatives)
- Support Managers with employees Talent Development
- Process training grant applications
- Recruitment Activities
- Appraisal Activities e.g Bonus, Performance Review, Sales Commission structure
- Including new employees to company-wide meetings (All Hands, etc.)
- Coordinate the exit process ensuring communication process is triggered to prepare and inform
- Prepare any exit documentation as required
- Other activities as tasked by the CEO/COO
- 3+ years in a HR Generalist, HR Operations, HR Executive, or similar role
- Diploma in related field is prefered
- Experience with Swingvy, Thinkific, Asana, Slack, Google Workspace is a bonus
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement
- Empathetic, passionate about improving mental health, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their mental health goals
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment