Mandai Wildlife Group is dedicated to caring for the planet and protecting animals and nature. Conservation education is intrinsic in all interactions with the Group, to inspire action for a healthier world.
Mandai Wildlife Group is the steward of Mandai Wildlife Reserve, a unique wildlife and nature destination in Singapore that is home to world-renown wildlife parks which connect visitors to the fascinating world of wildlife. The Group is driving an exciting rejuvenation plan at Mandai Wildlife Reserve, adjacent to Singapore’s Central Catchment Nature Reserve, that will integrate five wildlife parks with distinctive nature-based experiences, green public spaces and an eco-friendly resort.
Mandai Wildlife Group advocates for biodiversity, contributes leading wildlife research, develops innovative solutions to promote living sustainably, and collaborates with conservation partners in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
The Group provides funding and in-kind support to Mandai Nature for conservation work across Southeast Asia.
Mandai Global, an entity that is part of the Group, will establish and operate new lines of business anchored in creating positive outcomes for nature and wildlife.
In our efforts to ensure a safe workplace, Mandai Wildlife Group implements the Vaccinate or Regular Test (VoRT) regime for team members who are not yet fully vaccinated. This is aligned to guidelines from the Ministry of Manpower and more information can be found here: https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/advisory-on-covid-19-vaccination-in-employment-settings
- Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partnering team
- Assist with recruitment activities, which include the management of job portal, scheduling of interviews and compilation of documents
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding processes, which include preparation and signing of letter of appointment, new hire orientation and exit clearance
- Process application, renewal and termination of work passes
- Track and process employee confirmation, contract expiry and re-employment
- Generate HR documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain files, records and reports in a timely manner
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Business, preferably majoring in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years of experience in an HR Administration role
- Possess initiative with sense of urgency
- An independent worker with strong team spirit
- Possess a keen eye for details
- Good time management ability with the ability to multitask
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with SAP will be an added advantage
- IHRP Certification preferred