JERA Global Markets (JERAGM) is a leading utility-backed seaborne energy trader specialising in LNG, Coal and Freight with a platform to trade across all key markets (North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia). JERAGM is a joint venture between majority shareholder JERA Inc. (JERA) and EDF Trading.
JERAGM operates one of the largest seaborne energy portfolios in the world which gives us an in- depth understanding of the way local, regional and international energy markets behave. These insights enable us to help our customers increase security of supply, optimise their portfolios and improve the risk management of their assets.
JERAGM LNG team manages the flexibility of over 35 million tonnes of supply each year, with structural access to both the European and North American gas markets. The coal team manages 60 million tonnes of supply each year for its shareholders and third-party customers and operates a major coal terminal in the Netherlands.
The commercial hub of the company is in Singapore, with offices located in Japan (Tokyo), the UK (London) and the US (Baltimore).
This role is responsible to curate, implement and administer learning and development, talent management, leadership development and employee engagement programmes for all levels of employees and across all JERAGM locations.
- Independently plan and implement the learning programmes based on learning calendar.
- Manage the communications, procurement, registration processes and logistical arrangements for delivering the programmes. This includes working with internal stakeholders such as employees and line manager, and external stakeholders such as training providers and venue operators to plan and implement in-house and external training programmes.
- Continuously source and curate courses in order to maintain and update the learning catalogue.
- Manage the deployment of learning pathways to employees, update employee learning records, and issue learning surveys.
- Conduct data analyses of training feedback and records to support management reporting and decision making.
- Participate in the curation and design of the learning curriculum and learning pathways.
- Support workshop programme facilitation, including the production and facilitation of internal-run virtual workshops.
- Support the implementation of employee engagement, organization development.
- talent management programmes and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in learning and development, organisation development, employee engagement and/or talent management in a global organisation.
- Some background with Learning Management Systems (LMS) implementation will have an added advantage
- Ability to identify, analyse and evaluate issues and provides appropriate solutions and responses to situations within policy/guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience in curriculum design, programme facilitation and talent management processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cross-cultural experience
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to handle multiple workstreams concurrently.
- Attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication