ScienTec is looking to welcome a new hire as our HR Associate in our talented team!
As the latest addition to our corporate HR team, you will be taking lead in internal talent lifecycle HR operations, like campus recruitment, internship program, employee relations activities and supporting in talent attraction initiatives.
- Responsible for HR engagement activities in the following areas:
- Onboarding process
- Induction/Orientation workshop
- Performance Review documentation support
- HR Certification and Upskilling Registration process
- Genera Employee Enquiries
- Planning / Championing employee engagement activities
- Managing our all-year-round internship program.
- Reaching out and maintaining active communication with key tertiary institutes/universities, for internship/work attachments.
- Ensuring a healthy pipeline for fulfilment of internships.
- Prompt processing on internship and /work attachment applications
- When the need arises – source, attract & pitch to identified internal talents for ScienTec. Be the Brand Ambassador and position ScienTec as the preferred employer.
- Work with hiring managers to identify suitable fit to meet business objectives,.
- Be creative to tap on omni-channel sourcing, build and expand robust reach to potential candidates.
Good Human Resource Practices
- Keeping abreast with the current HR Practices and Singapore Labour Market updates, i.e. Employment Act, foreign manpower act, TAFEP, PDPA Etc.
Human Resource Digitalization
- Interest to learn and explore digitalizing efforts for Human Resource Domain
- Review & streamline current processes for better efficiency.
- Agility to adopt automation & achieve Human Resource data consistency.
- Participating in key projects identified by management.
Our Ideal Talent Attraction Associate:
- Tertiary education from a reputable institute.
- IHRP certified preferred
- Open minded, good sense making in information processed, and resourceful.
- Proactive, resilient, and disciplined to meet KPIs and goals set.
- Good time management.
- Learning agility and apply learning during OJT
- Ability to demonstrate talent resourcing skills on various tools and channels (e.g. JobStreet, Jobs Central, etc.)