for BROC PTE. LTD.
Our client is a fintech startup with about 300 employees across Singapore, Malaysia, China, Europe. Headquartered in Singapore, they are looking for a strategic HR Business Partner who is excited and enthusiastic in contributing to the space of people while value-adding to the business.
At the heart of all great companies is exceptional talent. If you are excited about growing a fast-growing team with energetic and young people, and passionate about HR and how it contributes to the business strategy, this opportunity may be for you!
Are you someone who enjoys the thrill of finding the right talent? Have a strong curiosity about people, different cultures, and their motivations? Are you a HR generalist that has knowledge about recruitment, payroll, employee engagement, learning, and development?
If you are passionate about making work better and enjoy finding out what makes people tick, this role is for you.
- - Be the regional leader who builds up our HR capabilities and operations. Create HR policies that are clear, concise, and compliant with each country’s employment laws and regulations.
- - Talent is the key to success for a growing company. Formulate talent acquisition and retention strategies. Execute it with clear processes designed to bring in the best talent with a strong culture fit. Be data-driven and evolve our processes as you will be measured by results.
- - This is a hands-on role. You will manage the full cycle talent acquisition process, including sourcing candidates and coaching hiring managers in identifying and selecting talent.
- - Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes.
- - Lead the administration of compensation and benefits programs. Oversee the performance management process.
- - Positively impact the selection, development, and retention of talent-related to employee engagement, recognition, and rewards.
- - Manage all employee relations issues, building relationships with employees. Be an advisor and coach as needed.
- - Provide strategic counsel to the leadership team on talent acquisition, management, development, and rewards.
- - Be a culture ambassador and navigator in the organization and ensure consistency ofculture in different offices.
- - Partner with Country Managers in different countries to synchronize employee relations, benefits, payroll, compensation, recruiting, performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, learning and development, mentoring, coaching, and other related topics. Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- - Qualify and phone interview candidates, maintain applicant-tracking data, and provide reports as requested
- - Maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion
- - Source and locate qualified candidates, building a talent pipeline for current and potential future needs
- - Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates. Pre-screen candidates, and facilitate de-brief sessions
- - Identify interviewers, schedule interviews, follow-up on evaluations, and administer all information in Lever ATS to ensure process consistency
- - Utilize traditional, non-traditional, creative, and strategic sources to attract and engage passive and active candidates
- - Receive and process employment inquiries, always mindful of facilitating a good candidate experience
- - 3-5 years’ experience in HR and/or recruitment (relevant to Startup)
- - Have knowledge about HR best practices, policy & regulation
- - Excellent people-management & interpersonal skills (verbal & written)
- - Independent and strong time-management, multitasking skills
- - Open to learn and open to changes
- - IHRP Preferred