for CRIMSON EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED
Our client company is an edtech firm that was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world’s leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, UK and beyond.
Do you want to work for one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing technology companies? Do you want to help create an education system for the 22nd century? Do you want to be a part of an award-winning People team that supports our expansion across 27 markets? We are looking for a creative and driven team member with a curiosity for the People function.
- Lead the Asia Region recruitment portfolio within the People team with a strong lens for innovative opportunities and proactive process improvement.
- End to end recruitment of roles, including reviewing and providing feedback on job descriptions and ads, posting roles and proactive sourcing, and helping to screen candidates.
- Champion initiatives to reduce bias in the recruitment process.
- Providing project management support for the People Team programs.
- Drafting and coordinating with leaders for all relevant contractual paperwork for new employees and contractors for the Asia Region.
- Planning and executing Employer Branding initiatives in (but not limited to) recruitment, involving expos, intern and graduate development programmes.
- Providing support to people leaders across the full people spectrum, including but not limited to role changes, onboarding and leavers, engagement, performance, KPIs, remuneration and coaching.
- Act as a trusted advisor to People Leaders.
- Assisting the People & Performance team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practices within the company.
- Creating and championing new processes, standardisation and systems across the organisation.
- Maintaining HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data.
- Ensuring the candidate experience is aligned in all markets, and we hire key talent in all markets.
- Ensuring that pipelines are created for roles that are frequently recruited for i.e. Strategists, Academic Advisors, Marketing Coordinators, Teachers and Education Coordinators
- 3 years + recruitment experience (ideally with Asian market exposure)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (essential)
- High learning agility
- Autonomous and highly-organised with the ability to follow through on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a variety of key stakeholders
- Tech savvy - utilising technology to drive our People processes, including MS Office Suite, Google suite, HRIS, and Recruitment platforms
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
- IHRP preferred
Please apply for this position by emailing your resume to email@example.com.