• 5 days work week
• 13 Month AWS
• Hybrid work arrangement and staggered working hours
• Company transport provided at Clementi MRT
• Company lunch buffet and gym facilities
• Medical benefits such as health screening, specialist, inpatient & outpatient, dental, major critical illness, etc
This role will play a vital role in managing internal communication efforts and providing support to the HR Manager. This position requires a proactive and creative professional who can effectively manage a wide variety of HR activities that will be vital for engaging employees and promoting a positive work culture.
Employee and Internal Communications:
• Develop and execute internal communication strategies, channels and plans to enhance employee engagement and alignment with company goals.
• Coordinate and manage employee events, town halls, and other communication forums.
Learning and Development Support
• Assist HR Manager in coordinating and organizing training programs, workshops, and other learning initiatives.
• Maintain training records, track participation, and evaluate training effectiveness.
• Provide logistical support for learning activities, including scheduling, venue arrangements and participant communications.
• Manage Learning Management System
• Responsible for full spectrum of Training & Development process not limited to course registration, maintenance of training records, training evaluation in compliance with programme funding and organizational policies
• Prepare and monitor the implementation of training bonds
• Ensure Training ISO documentation are in place in accordance to internal and external audit standards
• Full spectrum of talent acquisition processes for Corporate positions including but not limited to liaising with recruitment agencies, hiring managers and candidates, ensure recruitment documents are in order, job posting, screening of CVs, interview arrangement, career fair, etc.
• Develop, implement and manage an effective onboarding program
Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in internal communications, including managing various communication channels
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proficient in using diverse IT systems, applications, and tools, with a keen aptitude for quickly learning and adapting to new technologies.
• IHRP Certification is preferred/is a plus
Interested candidates, please indicate your expected salary, reasons for leaving and notice period in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.