• 5 days work week
• 13 Month AWS
• Hybrid work arrangement and staggered working hours
• Company transport provided at Clementi MRT
• Company lunch buffet and gym facilities
• Medical benefits such as health screening, specialist, inpatient & outpatient, dental, major critical illness, etc
This role will play a vital role in managing HR Operational functions such as managing employees’ work permits, recruitment, training and development, and providing support to HR department
Employee Life Cycle:
• Responsible for full spectrum of onboarding cycle not limited to conducting HR induction, etc.
• Responsible for new employee introduction in quarterly newsletter
• Ensure complete on-boarding documentation according to internal and external audit standards, including reference checks, etc.
• Create/Maintain employee profile in HRIS, printing of staff pass, off-boarding cycle
• Responsible for employees’ medical checkup arrangement such as pre-employment, mandatory medical assessment, audiometry, specialist claims, health screening claims, training course medical examination, etc.
• Document management of employee life cycle such as recruitment, staff confirmation, termination/dismissal, transfers, personal files, records and temporary contract management
• Preparation of business visa letter, staff certification letter etc.
• Attend all employees’ enquiries pertaining to HR matters except C&B matters
• Manage MOM Passes administration include Common Contractor
• Assist in staff engagement event, health talk
• Ensure organisation charts, job descriptions are updated
• Full spectrum of talent acquisition processes including but not limited to liaising with recruitment agencies, hiring managers and candidates, ensure recruitment documents are in order, job posting, screening of CVs, interview arrangement, career fair, etc.
• Develop, implement and manage an effective onboarding program
• Manage candidates’ profiles listing
Training & Development:
• Responsible for full spectrum of Training & Development process not limited to course registration, maintenance of training records, training evaluation in compliance with programme funding and organizational policies
• Prepare and monitor the implementation of training bonds
• Ensure Training ISO documentation are in place in accordance to internal and external audit standards
Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field and/or at least 2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• IHRP Certification is preferred/is a plus
Interested candidates, please indicate your expected salary, reasons for leaving and notice period in your resume to email@example.com. Regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.