At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
There was no vision, there was no grand dream – but there has always been a consistent thread and it propels us forward today, as we continue to grow globally, and that’s service.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees and creating good employee experience
- Conduct regular core learning program, i.e. fire safety, fire-fighting, hygiene, workplace health program, grooming, code of conduct, ethics, compliance, etc.
- Develop course curriculum for agile related program, HR-related program, i.e. interviewing skills, employee motivation, employee engagement, etc. Conduct stand up training for these program.
- Conduct annual learning needs analysis
- Participate in career development program, career planning and succession planning
- Manage learning and development budget, forecast and financial planning
- Mentor and coach operations staff as and when needed
- Track and monitor learning and development objectives, ensure they are met or exceed expectations
- Attuned with learning and development trends, practices and policies
- Be an assessor for the learning and development program
- Partner with the employees and relevant committee team/s for employee engagement program to increase engagement scores
- Partner with universities, polytechnics and ITEs on various learning and development program, apprenticeships, internships and management trainee programs.
- Responsible for learning and development grants by the government.
- Preparation of training and development reports are required.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in learning and development of which 2 years in a managerial position
- Hold a bachelor degree in Learning & Development, Business Administration or Human Resource with ACLP and DDDLP
- Experience in designing training curriculum and conduct stand up training
- Outspoken, pleasant and engaging personality
- Experience in employee engagement, employer branding, onboarding will be advantageous
- Tech-savvy, numerical inclined and familiar with the latest learning and development tools
- Conversant in English, Mandarin, Malay and Cantonese are certainly an asset. (required to conduct training in these languages due to staff profile)
- Able to translate English to Mandarin, English to Malay and vice-versa are advantageous.
- Hands-on experience in Workday is desired
- IHRP Certification Preferred
About Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
The story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which opened its first hotel in 1961, is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. The Canadian-based company has, for 60 years, transformed the hospitality industry by combining personalised, genuine care with an unwavering commitment to excellence. In the process, Four Seasons has redefined luxury for the modern traveller.
Find out more at: fourseasons.com
Interested applicants should send CV/resume to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore by 25th October 2021. Contact personnel: Fiona Hon, Director, People & Culture @ Fiona.email@example.com or 8288 8809.