BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Work Time and Pay Senior Expert
Customer: DHL Supply Chain
Grade: RCS J
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Singapore Preferred (wider APAC region considered)
Our global HR Business Process Optimization (BPO) team bring together processes, employee experience and HR technology to optimize the value flow along globally streamlined end-to-end HR processes. BPO are key in driving, shaping and implementing the end to end HR process flows within DHL Supply Chain and our work underpins HR Transformation and Digitalization by improving process quality, efficiency, employee experience and compliance.
What does your day to day role look like?
- As a recognized subject matter expert, you will provide expertise and analyses including the design and documentation of the HR to Time and Attendance, and HR to Payroll processes.
- You will collect and document relevant process knowledge and best practice, ensuring our global processes are industry standard, sharing your knowledge and best practices across regions.
- You will gather business requirements of medium complexity, translate those into required system changes and communicate them to the Center of Excellence IT (Coe IT).
- You will assess cost/benefit of potential process improvements and make recommendations on process efficiencies and user experience.
- You will document processes using agreed methodology/framework, process-based internal controls and process-based KPIs and make it available to all relevant stakeholder groups; thereby adhere to agreed process design standards.
- Provide expertise and analyses on BPO issues of medium complexity regarding design and documentation of the Workforce Administration process both internally (e.g. within Global HR BPO) and externally (e.g. to regional/country HR organization).
What do we need from you?
- An understanding of HR Transformation and the role of HR processes within it.
- Experience of HR employee lifecycle process improvement/management.
- Intermediate understanding of Time and Attendance and Payroll processes.
- Ability to analyze complex processes and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Good general business and operational management experience.
- Basic technical knowledge of global and regional systems, ideally Oracle/SAP HRMS
- IHRP Certification Preferred
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.