Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2019, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed over 230,000 people. The Group operates supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, health and beauty stores, home furnishings stores and other retailing under well-known brands.
Reporting to Manager, Human Resources, you will support full spectrum of HR partnering and operations. As part of the HR business partners team, you will work with operations department in manpower planning and recruitment, employees’ engagement, rewards and performance management and workplace and industrial relation; adding value to the business and operations in achieving the organizational goals.
- Manage complex employee relations and disciplinary issues
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Coordination and presentation of HR initiatives communication to relevant stakeholders whenever required
- Collaborates with HR colleagues to achieve operational excellence and consistent high quality of HR processes and services
- Proactively work with process owners and stakeholders to continuously simplify and standardize processes and systems to enhance efficiency and eliminate non-value adding activities
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management
- Good analytical skills and proficient in excel
- Good communication with good writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast pace and dynamic changing logistics operations
- Positive thinking, independent and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to start at short notice will be an added advantage
- IHRP Certification Preferred
- Team Member Discount
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.