Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
You will be responsible for providing wing to wing recruitment support and consultation to hiring managers; driving sourcing for key talent segments via working with business leaders, hiring managers and delivering qualified talent to fill critical roles and attract passive talent; Providing market intelligence to drive key talent outcomes.
For questions related to this opening, please contact hiring manager Deepu Joseph through Deepu.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-DJ2
- Handle relationships across businesses, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers to understand their business and recruitment needs, and fill their open positions in a timely manner.
- Prioritize niche recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development
- Building a strong talents pipeline for the growing business using various hiring channels with a focus on direct sourcing methodology.
- Proactively research new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Mentor managers/interview teams as a Talent Advisor to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
- Optimally use social media tools in alignment with Cytiva Brand Strategy
- Advise and influence hiring managers with insightful market data that crafts recruitment approaches and decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar in combination with 6 years of experience in recruiting
- Work experience from global organization in similar industry preferred
- Demonstrable ability to act as talent partner both internally and externally comfortable to challenge the status-quo
- Exceptional networking and sourcing skills - you don't wait for applicants. You employ any and all methods, including, networking, referrals, social media tools, internet search, and data mining techniques to identify and attract diverse talent
- Interest to get involved in projects on a regional and global level
- Experience from Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools for candidate pipelining as well as LinkedIn or another appropriate tool for candidate searches. Experience in using Workday Recruitment is an advantage, but not a must
- Highly organized and manages time well; always improving
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Are you comfortable starting with a 6-months contract? Then we would like to hear from you.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.