This is an in-house talent acquisition role to support SPG (Singapore Product Group) in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be involved in supporting and driving HR hiring plans for the below:
- Manage full lifecycle of talent acquisition and work with all stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Partner with hiring managers to prepare job descriptions required for advertisement and fill vacancies at stipulated schedule
- Source for candidates independently via all available channels to meet business needs
- Perform initial screenings and conduct interviews combining various methods
- Advise and prepare stakeholders on current recruitment practices and market trends.
- Promote company brand awareness and liaise with academic institutions/government agencies for various talent programs
- Support HR team in managing the administrative process when required.
- Diploma/Degree in Business disciplines or its equivalent.
- 3 years of full lifecycle talent acquisition/recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in engineering/rank & file recruitment is an advantage.
- Proficiency in sourcing techniques with good track record of hiring across broad range of positions.
- Demonstrated high energy levels with strong stakeholders’ management ability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- IHRP Certification Preferred