The Attorney-General’s Chambers is looking for a driven and articulate candidate with keen interest in HR business partnering to join the organization. You will be part of the Human Resource (HR) Business Partnering team and will be collaborating directly with business units to deliver end-to-end HR in a responsive and efficient manner, while at the same time, working closely with various specialists within the Corporate Services Division (CSD) to deliver business outcomes.
• Manage strategic relationships with the assigned divisions
• Continuously drive better understanding of the business requirements, and design and implement initiatives to improve business satisfaction levels
• Serve as a strategic business interface between HR and assigned divisions to provide dedicated and trusted HR support in both strategic and operational levels.
• Develop deep understanding of division’s business needs and translate into HR and people requirements for the division (e.g. develop the job description of a redesigned role)
• Provide dedicated HR advice and support on HR and people matters (e.g. recruitment, performance management, career development) to assigned divisions
• Collaborate closely with senior management to obtain inputs for critical HR processes (e.g. manpower planning), review work product (e.g. division strategic workforce plans, job descriptions etc.)
• Collaborate with other HR specialist teams to provide inputs into HR/talent initiatives and ensure seamless support on HR operations matters for assigned divisions
• At least 5 years’ of relevant working experience preferably with human resource business partnering experience and in the public sector.
• Some experiences in HR operations, recruitment, or manpower planning would be advantageous.
• Good IT skills with some knowledge of HR analytics.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
Our Commitment to You
The AGC offers a salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, Annual Variable bonuses, performance bonuses and annual increments based on merit. We invest in our officers and support their career aspirations so that they can reach their fullest potential. We also place great importance on our officers’ physical and mental well-being through work-life harmony programmes
All new appointees will be appointed on a two-years contract in the first instance.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Should you encounter difficulty in applying for this role, please email us directly at AGC_HR_Recruit@agc.gov.sg before the closing date of this job posting. Kindly attach your resume and indicate this position you are keen on in the email subject.
As a Corporate Partner, AGC supports the professional development of our HR Team in the IHRP certification.