Engaging, attracting, and retaining the right people is a critical component of building a successful business. At Accela, we are passionate about creating a first-class employee experience internally, and externally for our partners. This individual must be a builder of companies and people – someone who comes to work every day with a growth mindset and enjoys networking with a diverse group of people.
At Accela we believe people are one of the biggest drivers of success for any business, big or small. Our services are designed to assist with all the areas of the people side of your business. We offer recruitment services, through a partnership approach with our clients. We also provide talent management consulting and bespoke outsourced HR solutions for our partners.
THE SEARCH: RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE
Accela Recruitment Services focuses on growth stage recruitment. We are searching for a Recruitment Associate who has the ability to support the Recruitment team with candidate sourcing and screening efforts. Engaging and attracting the right people is a critical component to building a successful team and business. You will be responsible for finding candidates who poses the skills required by our clients, and are a good fit for the hiring team. You will guide candidates through a friendly and efficient recruitment process. This role reports directly to the Client Director.
This individual must be a builder of businesses and people – someone who comes to work everyday with a growth mindset and enjoys networking with a diversity of businesses.
- Develop job descriptions and job postings
- Develop and execute recruiting plans and initiatives
- Phone screen candidates
- Prepare candidate packages
- Build networks to search for the best candidates
- Provide quality communications and good service throughout the hiring process
- Has a diploma or degree in human resources or related field
- Has experience in recruitment
- Is results driven – gets a high from hitting and exceeding personal and business targets
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and integrity
- Is accountable and adopts a ‘business-owner’ work mentality
- Is flexible and thrives working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- IHRP Certification Preferred
- Unlimited career opportunities and growth potential within a thriving and growing group
- Generous annual leave package in addition to public holidays
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Medical insurance coverage
- Valuable training and development opportunities and continued support for additional education
Interested applicants, please send your CVs via email to email@example.com