Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.
Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
As a member of the Resourcing team, you will drive the talent acquisition strategy to support the growth of Keppel’s diverse businesses. You will support the team in formulating and implementing talent strategies and processes for the group of companies. These include but are not limited to the followings:-
Recruit and talent source for Keppel businesses
Enhance Keppel’s employer branding strategy as an Employer of Choice
Grow talent pipelines within the group and manage manpower planning
Leverage technology for recruitment processes and data analysis
Create a positive hiring and onboarding experience for new hires, hiring managers and HR team alike
Research and introduce assessment tools for candidates
Assess and engage headhunters and recruitment agencies for Keppel’s diverse industries
Drive standardisation and streamline recruitment processes, job families, and job descriptions
- Degree qualified in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in end-to-end talent acquisition management
- Proven experience in project, change and/or operational management within a large organisation
- Possess strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Possess data management skill
- Team player, results-driven and proactive
- Experience with Workday Recruiting would be advantageous
- IHRP certification preferred