The Human Resources team contributes to a great and fun working environment by implementing a best practice program to attract, recruit, develop, groom, and retain the best practice talent. The team’s responsibilities include recruitment, manpower planning, performance and talent management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and development, as well as staff communications.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Human Resources team as Senior HR Executive.
- Handle recruitment processes such as arranging interviews, pre-employment checkups and relevant onboarding documents
- Ensure timely tracking status of offers made across the functions
- Conduct onboarding for new hires
- Process work passes application, renewal, and cancellation of pass applications (WP/Spass/EP) including monitoring of expiry dates
- Maintain & update staff personal files and system
- Submission of childcare leave, maternity leave, and paternity leave claims
- Process SDF training grants applications
- Provide support in work right inspection employee counseling session or disciplinary inquiry
- Prepare employment contracts, confirmation letters, HR letters, and correspondences
- Manage employee exit/resignation process
- Handle queries that staff may encounter during employment and escalate upwards for sensitive cases
- Ensure that the digitalization of employee personal records throughout their life cycle is done in real-time.
- HR activities for Company covid safe management measures, festive occasions gift/D&D/Department gathering and team bonding
- Provide support in creating and executing Learning & Development initiatives
- Measure progress and provide insights about learners, teams, and organizational capability gaps.
- Provide support on other HR matters.