Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, focusing on four key areas comprising energy & environment, urban development, connectivity and asset management.
With sustainability at the core of our strategy, Keppel harnesses the strengths and expertise of our business units to develop, operate and maintain real assets, which provide diverse solutions that are good for the planet, for people and for the Company.
Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
- Work closely with learning team members to implement customized learning solutions across different business units
- Collaborate with HR partners to support implementation of programme including communications required
- Implement and support the requirements for courses in the systems
- Administer end-to-end management of courses such as registration, approvals, confirmation, cancellations, withdrawals, replacement, attendance, completion, assessments, feedback and evaluation, etc.
- Ensure smooth logistics support for learning and development interventions
- Administrative support for vendor invoices, cross-charging administration, grants/funding, and claims
- Collate learning statistics for quarterly reporting
- Assist with process improvement initiatives to streamline business processes, strengthen SOPs and enhance user experience.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in operating Workday preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Process-driven with good analytical skills
- Team player with strong service mindset
- Strong stakeholder and project management
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Able to multitask and work on different projects/activities concurrently
- IHRP certification preferred
- In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government and due to the nature of the role requiring work onsite, it is a requirement for all new employees, as well as contractors, to be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19.*Fully vaccinated means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine, including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective, according to prevailing vaccination guidelines as advised by Ministry of Health (MOH).Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognized exemption condition may apply for special consideration.
Applicants will have to provide full vaccination details during recruitment process, in compliance with company’s regulations.