Are You Our Next Difference Maker?
We are looking for a Human Resource Generalist (Temporary) to join our APAC Human Resource team in Neste Singapore.
We have a team of experts working in the APAC Human Resource team. Our team is responsible for partnering our businesses in APAC to achieve its vision and goals through its human capital and assets.
In this role, your main responsibilities include
- Process employee payroll including data processing, timely and accurate payment to employees and contributions to statutory bodies
- Process all statutory reporting and preparation of annual income tax remuneration reports
- Process online payroll and leave system to ensure accuracy and quality of data
- Superuser for all HR IT system e.g Hugo and Power BI
- Custodian of employee records in global HR information system (Hugo)
- Train others and provide advice on HR IT related matter
- Explore ways to go digital to provide a positive employee experience
- Generate meaningful HR data for decision making
- Maintain documentation of all relevant HR data, contracts, policies
- Administer personnel filing
- Create, update and maintain employee records in file and in the global HRIS systems as well as local time management, payroll and leave system
- Administer headcount reporting
- Participate in regulatory surveys and reporting
- Submit reports in accordance to local and corporate requirements
- Manage orientation related activities and coordinate exit interviews
- Prepare all contracts & letters
- Administer the onboarding / offboarding process
- Process of work pass applications, appeal, issuance, renewal and cancellation
- Provide general admin support to HR Specialist
You will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to support HR excellence in the organisation. You will report to the HR Specialist.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Degree in HR Management, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in both commercial and manufacturing environment. Experience in a petrochemical or chemical industry would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of HR analytics and insights
- Experience in HR technology and operational excellence
- Familiarity with labour policies and legislation
We also value
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.