Tripartite Alliance Limited was incorporated in March 2016 and is jointly established and owned by the tripartite partners — Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the National Trades Unions Congress (NTUC) and the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF).
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Engage, assess and follow-up with companies to ensure that their employment practices are fair and progressive;
- Advise and guide companies on improving their recruitment practices;
- Respond and resolve cases related to fair employment practices received through all touch points, including emails and face-to-face interactions;
- Maintain SOPs and database mechanisms for collating and reporting on case management;
- Generate regular reports on companies and cases to update on the progress;
- Undertake other advisory-related roles and projects as required.
- IHRP certification preferred;
- Knowledge of the Employment Act and Fair Consideration Framework is an advantage;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally;
- Able to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally;
- Able to relate well to people from all backgrounds;
- Patient and effective problem-solver.
The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.