You know what they say - employees are the heart of a company
"You can have the best strategy and the best building in the world, but if you don't have the hearts and minds of the people who work with you, none of it comes to life."
– Renee West
As part of the HR team in the Best Tech Company to work for, you'll help employees reach greater heights by driving the people strategy at Titansoft. You will lead the Organisational Development department to attract, develop, and engage our Titaners. Be an enabler and an important bridge between the management and employees to bring voices and conversations to the table.
Reporting to the GM, you will bring in your range and depth of relevant HR knowledge, experience and best practices to strengthen our people practices and ultimately accelerating our business growth.
For this position, you can expect a monthly salary between SGD 8,000 to SGD 12,000.
1. Oversee the Organisational Development department covering the full spectrum of HR functions including Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Performance Management as well as office admin functions.
2. Drive and execute people strategies in line with the organisation's vision, core values, and agile work environment.
3. Champion forward-thinking programmes and initiatives based on best practices and organisational impact.
4. Develop and review HR policies based on company guidelines in line with local government regulations.
5. Advice and work closely with senior management on people-related matters.
6. Provide support and coordination for annual HR exercises including but not limited to salary benchmarking and review cycle, performance review cycle, employee engagement survey, and department operations review and planning cycle.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Commerce or equivalent
2. IHRP-CP or SP certification is an advantage
1. At least 5-7 years of HR Generalist or Business Partnering experience and/or 2 years of managerial experience
2. Prior work experience in IT companies as a HR professional is an advantage
1. People-oriented and results-driven while possessing a strategic mindset with strong execution capability
2. Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
3. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the full HR spectrum, and Singapore employment laws and regulations
4. Ability to work independently within constraints and take the initiative to challenge the status quo
5. Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced working environment
6.Demonstrable experience with analysing HR metrics
What every Titaner enjoys (psst. we didn't get that Best Tech Company to Work for Award in 2017 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Very well-stocked pantry (We've never heard of the term 'Hunger Games', nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!