We are looking to employ an HR Executive with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Executive is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organisational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Manpower and Funding Administration
- Administer funding and claim submission, including putting up proposal to HQ
- Support the organization manpower planning, budgeting and operational budget
- Manage and support either local or foreign recruitment such as as putting up proposals for approval to HQ, outreach initiatives, selection of candidates, conduct interviews, MOH / SNB approvals / reference check, work passes, offer of employment and creating of staff record in HRIS.
- Handle all staff movement paper work pertaining to recruitment, confirmation, transfer, This includes on boarding of new hires and off boarding of existing staff
- Create, updating and maintaining record of personnel files
- Coordinate course registration, confirmation and post-training evaluation
- Disseminate courses that are relevant to respective Head of Departments (HODs)
- Maintain updated records of all employees’ in-house and external trainings
- Manage Staff Living Areas arrangements for new foreign staff recruits.
- Manage uniforms/shoes for staff
- Undertake assignments and projects as and when required.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel (intermediate/Advance level)
- Team player who has initiative, strong multi-tasking ability; flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Good writing skills and interpersonal skills, meticulous and resourceful
- Able to commence work within short notice will have added advantage
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Under normal circumstances the hours of duty will be as follows:
- 8 am to 5.15 pm (Monday – Friday) OR
- 8.30 am to 5.45 pm (Monday – Friday)