The Salvation Army, Peacehaven Nursing Home provides compassionate, individualized, holistic care to all without discrimination. We offer a comprehensive gamut of services to care for the sick, frail and elderly who have physical or mental disabilities with minimal or no appropriate caregiver support at home.
The Home has 14 separate Resident Living Areas (RLAs), each designed as an individual home-like environment. Hope RLA is specially designed to meet the needs of relatively independent residents with dementia.
Peacehaven Nursing Home has also been awarded the bizSAFE level 3 status which affirms our commitment to safety and health standards at the workplace.
Manpower and Funding Administration
- Administer funding and claim submission, including putting up proposal to HQ.
- Support the organization manpower planning, budgeting and operational budget
- Manage and support either local or foreign recruitment such as as putting up proposals for approval to HQ, outreach initiatives, selection of candidates, conduct interviews, MOH / SNB approvals / reference check, work passes, offer of employment and creating of staff record in HRIS.
- Handle all staff movement paper work pertaining to recruitment, confirmation, transfer, This includes on boarding of new hires and off boarding of existing staff.
- Create, updating and maintaining record of personnel files.
- Coordinate course registration, confirmation and post-training evaluation
- Disseminate courses that are relevant to respective Head of Departments (HODs)
- Maintain updated records of all employees’ in-house and external trainings
- Assist to manage Staff Living Areas arrangements for new foreign staff recruits.
- Assist to manage uniforms/shoes for staff.
- Undertake assignments and projects as and when required.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel (intermediate/Advance level)
- Team player who has initiative, strong multi-tasking ability; flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Good writing skills and interpersonal skills, meticulous and resourceful
- Able to commence work within short notice will have added advantage