[Candidates requiring work pass application need not apply]
HR Executive provides HR consulting to the departments/centres and administers the operations of the Human Resources Department related to The Salvation Army human resources programs, procedures, policies, employee benefits and labour agreements.
HR Executive will support the HR Team to ensure our human resources management systems are in line with The Salvation Army policies, vision, mission and statutory requirements of respective countries.
- liaise with line managers to understand critical requirements, projects future skills demand and collaborates with hiring managers to prioritise requirements;
- influence department/centre managers to support the assimilation of new hires into the organisation effectively;
- guide department/centre managers to focus on learning programmes to bridge staff capability gaps and build new skills and partner the department/centre in the identification and management of high-potential talent, and the implementation of succession plans.
- work with line managers on employee issues and support them in exit and retirement processes
- serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- facilitates the implementation of appropriate hardware and software to ensure that the organization has high quality, efficient HR systems.
- administer the full functions of HR.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources
- IHRP Preferred
- At least 3-5 years of relevant HR experiences
- Experience in HR Systems implementation will be advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skill in English
- Familiar with Singapore Employment laws and regulation
The total working hours is 44 hours per week
Under normal circumstances the hours of duty will be as follows:
8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday – Friday, 1-hour break inclusive)