You will be responsible for efficient HR and payroll administration, and act as an advisor to internal business heads and staff on HR matters. You will also support in the annual remuneration review as well as periodic review of HR policies, processes and other C&B projects to enhance competitiveness and build our Workplace for the Future.
- Process monthly payroll
- Maintain up to date records in HR system and employee personal files
- Handle renewal of work passes, tax clearance for foreign employees, government-paid leave claims, staff confirmation, cessation of service, and conduct exit interviews
- Provide timely HR reports and metrics/ statistics for Management reporting
- Support the annual remuneration (bonus and salary) review exercises
- Undertake/ support the review of HR policies, staff welfare & benefits, and processes
- Undertake/ support C&B or any other HR projects as assigned
- Degree/ Graduate Diploma/ Diploma in HRM or equivalent, with good working knowledge of Employment Act
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Has passion for HR with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous, self-driven, resourceful and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
If you fit the above descriptions and if you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application! Please write in with a detailed resume and cover letter stating your present and expected salaries and submit via the APPLY HERE button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.