Responsible for HR operations functions not limited to recruitment, on/offboarding training & development.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment process (including placement of job advertisements, interview arrangements, conduct reference checks
- Prepare salary proposal for shortlisted candidate
- Manage employee life-cycle, including on-boarding (pre-employment checks, employment contract, letter administration, staff orientation) and off-boarding process
- Monitoring of employee’s confirmation, employee performance improvement plan and assist on yearly performance management review
- Ensure personal records, leave records, documentation are updated accurately and promptly.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for full cycle of training process such as sourcing for training courses, course registration, claims submission
- Ensure ISO documents and training records are updated promptly.
- Assist in MPA Internship Programme, Career Support Programme, Industrial Attachment Programme, etc.
HR Operations/ HRIS/ Administration:
- Provide day-to-day HR operations support including work pass applications, employee data management
- Responsible for HRIS systems including liaising with HRIS vendor and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for statutory paid leave claims process, NS make-up claims and all Government related claims
- Manage and handle staff leave matters such as entitlement, balance, etc.
- Preparation of staff certification letters, company letters for citizenship, bursary applications, etc.
- Assist in Performance Management administration
- Back up reception duties as and when required.
Other HR functions duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma with at least 3 years of HR operations experience
- Knowledgeable in Singapore Employment Legislation such as Employment, CPF and Income Tax Act
- Preferably candidate with SAP and familiar with HRIS systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and a sense of responsibility to get things done
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Candidate with payroll and taxation knowledge is an added advantage
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Interested parties can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org