This is an individual contributor role whereby you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for planning and managing HR initiatives, particularly in compensation & benefits, board appointments and scheme reviews.
You will partner MTI-statutory boards as the deskhead to provide relevant HR advice. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following portfolios:
• Awards administration e.g. National Day Award, Long Service Award, Special Appreciation Award
• Review and administration of HR policy and staff benefits
• Statutory Board and Civil Service Scheme & Salary Review
• Board Appointments
• Relevant field of study in business administration, Human Resource Management, and equivalent discipline
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in compensation & benefits and policy making.
• Strong ability to conceptualise and articulate policies in writing
• Strong personal initiative and resourcefulness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
• Resilient and ability to thrive in a fast pace working environment
• IHRP Certification Preferred