Have a passion for building a committed, energised and inspired workforce?
At Keppel, people are our most important asset. We enable our people to be their best so that they can bring their best selves to work. You will play a critical role in shaping the Group’s engagement strategy and HR sustainability agenda and driving interventions to build an organisation where employees are engaged and motivated to give their best to create a sustainable future for the planet, for people and for Keppel.
A. Enhance employee engagement and well-being
1. Drive organisational culture and leadership culture transformation, including:
a) Analysing culture survey results and formulating engagement programs and initiatives that can be adapted for implementation across the group, with clearly defined intended outcomes.
b) Advising and collaborating with business units and corporate functions to drive and implement engagement interventions.
c) Identifying and tracking engagement metrics to evaluate effectiveness of engagement efforts.
2. Design strategy and develop innovative solutions to enhance employees’ emotional engagement and sense of purpose with the organisation and their daily work.
3. Plan and organise effective well-being initiatives to boost employees’ physical, mental, social, and financial well-being.
4. Represent the HR community in the organising of employee engagement and welfare initiatives such as global townhalls.
B. Drive HR sustainability
1. Manage people sections of the Group’s Sustainability Report and ensure alignment with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards.
2. Partner relevant HR teams to put together HR information and data for the Group’s participation in sustainability-related awards and initiatives.
1. Degree in any discipline.
2. Experience in:
a) engagement survey analytics and insights work, and
b) developing engagement strategies, consulting multiple stakeholders (including senior management) and executing action plans to address key priorities.
3. Strong critical thinking, analytical reasoning, stakeholder management and communication (written and spoken) skills.
4. Proven project management skills to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
5. Keen eye for design of employee communication materials.
6. Experience in Marketing, Behavioural Design, Organisational Behaviour would be advantageous