About ISUZU MOTORS ASIA LIMITED:
Isuzu is a Japanese Automotive Manufacturing MNC with a longstanding global presence, especially in the commercial vehicle market. Isuzu Motors Asia Limited is located in Singapore, and acts as a regional headquarters of the ASEAN region in the area of sales, operations, and finance.
The Finance & Administration Department is looking for a matured and capable team player to join their growing team. As an integral member of the Singapore Office, the expectations and challenges are high but will be very rewarding and exciting for high performers.
We are looking for a Human Resources Executive with:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Involved in all HR functions with emphasis on recruitment, employee engagement, employer branding and expatriate management
- Including onboarding / offboarding
- JD database compilation and revision
- Coordinate the implementation of recruitment module into company HR system
- Job advertisements etc.
Employee engagement / Employer branding :
- Planning of company-wide activities and/or employee engagement/satisfaction surveys etc.
- Company LinkedIn Page PIC
Expatriate Management :
- Main PIC for expatriates
- Including MOM / Bank support matters
- Apartment related matters
- JAS / Japanese School Support
- Claim related Matters
- Payroll and Leave Administration : support/ backup PIC for Singapore, Cambodia and Myanmar office
- Provide and support employees and Management for any HR related queries
- Support other HR functions where required
- 1-2 years as Human Resource junior executive or relevant role
- Candidates without relevant experience but shows a keen interest to start a career in HR may be considered
- IHRP Certification is preferred/is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good understanding of local employment laws and Employment Act
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness to learn
- Japanese Language Proficiency (minimum JLPT N3/N2 or equivalent)
- Diploma / Degree holders welcome