As part of the Talanx Group, HDI Global SE, Singapore has been one of the leading insurers offering a broad and needs-based range of insurance solutions and accompanying services for decades. HDI operates through foreign branches, subsidiaries and affiliates as well as network partners in more than 150 countries.
We offer our employees all of the advantages of an international company by providing an exceptional, modern working environment that constantly challenges and rewards. We promote high levels of internal and external communication and concentrate on achieving our goals through teamwork. We offer you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and actively become involved in shaping the future of our company.
Due to our company's continued growth and expansion, we are now hiring the following position.
To Manage a smooth operation, administration and internal services of the HDI Global SE, Singapore
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answering phones, scheduling meetings, and assisting visitors.
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing and mail distribution.
- Administrative duties such as scheduling, assigning administrative projects, and accelerating /follow up work results.
- Arrange travel by booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Demonstrates courteous and professional communication skills via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensures that office equipment works efficiently (preventive maintenance requirements, scheduling repairs), maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment.
- Maintains office & pantry supply.
- Assisting with Ad-hoc projects or other duties as assigned.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes and Well Organized
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Polytechnic diploma or equivalent education required
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Internet Savvy and knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Only for Singaporean/PR
We offer a hybrid work arrangement, birthday leave, flexi benefits, annual bonus, private medical, dental & life insurance, a company trip, and an inclusive working environment. Interested candidates can either click the "apply" button or email their application along with their most recent CV to email@example.com