As a Senior/HR Generalist, you manage the company’s full spectrum of HR functions and partner with the business by supporting the HODs in their HR requirements. You also supervise staff to provide administrative support for the business.
- Lead, direct and manage the full spectrum of Human Resource & Administrative functions.
- Display professional maturity in dealing with contentious or sensitive topics.
HR Business Partnering
- In charge of recruitment matters and ensuring manpower demands are promptly attended
- Lead and implement staff career path, staff engagement, retention plans, compensation and benefits
- Manage and facilitate suitable courses for staff career growth
- Facilitate staff performance appraisal
- Familiar with Government policies, regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Manage Administrative activities, including but not limited to:- contract documentation, insurance policies, stationeries and pantry supplies
- To perform any other ad-hoc work duties as and when required by Management
- Diploma in business or HR-related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in a HR generalist role.
- 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong understanding of Singapore employment laws and HR best practices.
- Able to work independently, multi-task and adhere to deadlines, and follow up on tasks and projects assigned.
- Possess strong written communication and interpersonal skills to comfortably and effectively engage with employees at all levels and the management.
- Able to demonstrate passion, innovation and creativity in creating an inclusive and conducive work environment, improving and enhancing work processes for employees to thrive and contribute.
- Knowledge and skills in automation such as robotics and macros, simple programming etc. would be advantageous.
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Before you submit your resume and completed application form, please download a copy of our Eastport Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants here to understand how Eastport manages and protects your personal data.