Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
We are going through an exciting journey of bettering our employee experience through transformation of our practices and people solutions. This presents a superb opportunity for HR practitioners with a passion to enable the workforce to be ready for tomorrow’s challenges – you will have the opportunity to shape the capabilities and leadership competencies towards the future of work, bringing us to the forefront of innovation and to be the Best Place to Work!
Working in an upbeat and dynamic team, you aspire to develop your C&B expertise with a forward-looking organization. You will champion C&B activities and be responsible for seamless C&B operations to support the entire compensation & rewards experience. You are expected to operate with compliance and integrity, and enjoy understanding about the business to broaden your functional working knowledge. Apart from providing timely services to our internal customers, you will partake in HR projects that will benefit to our journey of being Best Place to Work.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the successful applicant's job scope includes:
- Administer the annual performance and increment, bonus review exercises, communicate review guidelines, and provide advice and support to managers and employees on related queries
- Conduct market benchmark and evaluation on internal jobs and benefits, introduce and implement best practices to strengthen the Company's rewards strategy
- Handle C&B market surveys, including Mercer's Total Remuneration Survey, analyze and draw insights on market competitiveness by comparing to specific peer groups or position class
- Support expatriate and secondee compensation administration
- Review current salary framework, incentive and commission plans, and total rewards policies to ensure relevancy and competitiveness in a dynamic environment
- Work with payroll and in-house tax specialists to ensure compliance with statutory requirements in monthly payroll cycles and taxation reporting
- Participate in all rewards related projects and activities by liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution
- At least 5 years of working experience in HR Business Partnering with 3 years of related experience in total rewards & compensation in a mid-sized company;
- An added advantage to have working / application knowledge on Mercer's methodology (or similar)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Team player, meticulous, all-hands-on-deck and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Competent with Microsoft Applications. Excel (Advance-level) will be an advantage
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Position level may commensurate with experience. Passion and commitment could precede experience if you are passionate about C&B but not quite there yet - we would be happy to speak with you too! Tell us more and we would be in touch!
About the company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work for 6 years from 2015 - 2019 and 2021;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development;
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinched the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
- Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2018 for Excellence in Employee Transformation
- Bronze Award in HR Excellence Award 2019 for Excellence in HR Innovation
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C’s people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates, for assessing your career application).