The BreadTalk Group, with its family of 13 brands, has changed the way you view your daily staples. With a distinctive presence in 15 international markets, the Middle East, and Europe, our global network of estate managers, procurement supply chains and international partners deliver a competitive edge to expand our business in strategic locations further.
OneHR (http://www.onehrco.com/) is the leading HR Shared Services provider in Singapore and the official working Recruitment Shared Services Partner for Breadtalk Group (https://www.breadtalk.com/en/). We help businesses unify their HR processes by combining technology with expert human resource professional expertise to achieve process optimization, cost efficiency, allowing businesses to focus on growth.
We are looking for an exceptional HR talent who will lead the Restaurant Divison as an HR Leader, direct reporting to the business leader, dotted line to Group CHRO. You will lead and transform the HR Division to make Breadtalk Group a unique workplace to excel individual careers.
- Lead a team of Senior HR Manager, Assistant HR Manager and HR Business Partners
- Develop Human Resource Management strategies aligned with the business objectives of the assigned business unit.
- Partner with senior leaders of the assigned business unit to drive key people's agenda.
- Work with the business entities on manpower requirements to ensure timely deployment of resources in support of business operations.
- Advisor to senior leaders and people managers on compliance and regulatory matters, including employee grievance and conduct management
- Direct the planning, budgeting, development, implementation and administration of human resource functions within an employee lifecycle with a focus on manpower planning, resource and talent attraction and retention, employee communications, engagement and relations, performance management, career development and exit management.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, practices and statutory guidelines and deep dive into HR solutions.
- Function as a change enabler to drive and manage change through process improvement, technology and digitization.
- Supervise, coach and develop Divisional HR team.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience (at least 5 years of leadership experience)
- Degree in Human Resource Management, IHRP Certified Professional preferred
- Good knowledge of regional employment laws
- Effective leadership skills to manage several projects simultaneously and ensure the team meet deadlines including global initiatives
- Experienced managing team size of at least 8